17 users responded in this post

Subscribe to this post comment rss or trackback url
oseira said in August 28th, 2012 at 6:48 pm

Much appreciate your site the photos of churches and religious functions. It gives one hope of a restoration to faith and practises of the past.

Nick Campbell said in December 23rd, 2012 at 2:30 pm

FYI. Tom Hechel informed us of your web site. It will be good for us to be included in your efforts!
Peg and Nick campbell

Barry Moreno said in December 23rd, 2013 at 4:17 pm

My compliments to the Society of Saint Hugh of Cluny for its invaluable service in promoting the active use of the true liturgy of the Church!

DeniseRN.OP said in October 14th, 2014 at 3:01 pm

Thank you for bringing to me a homecoming as per your Oct. 11, 2014 coverage of Holy Name of Jesus, Brooklyn.

David O'Neill said in May 5th, 2015 at 8:44 am

What are the objects of the Society? Is it purely an American society of is it present in the UK & Europe

Laura said in June 1st, 2015 at 12:28 am

MANY thanks for the news & photos on this site. The info posted here has helped me tremendously. NYC & surrounding areas are a great place to be Catholic. This site is proof!

Mary Anderson said in February 9th, 2017 at 9:14 pm

Thank God I have found you st high of Cluny.org it’s confusing to say the least out here, America 2017. Hold fast to the traditional liturgy and the beads until this preternatural storm in the church subsides. God bless you abundantly

Wisteria06 said in December 17th, 2017 at 4:20 pm

Good day,

Lost in America! How to bring about the celebration of the Ordinary form of Most Holy Mass to our true Faith? We have a Carmelite Parish nearby where Latin Mass has been celebrated following Vat ll without interruption. We are at home there, not so in our own Parish.

May it happen in our Parish, in our lifetime!

Thank you.

God bless.

Kath

Colin Mulcahy said in February 22nd, 2019 at 3:33 pm

Please put me on your e-mail list
We participate the Latin Mass at St John the Evangelist in Agawam, MA

JPG said in March 11th, 2019 at 8:42 pm

I have a question. Last year I attended Palm Sunday at St Mary’s in Norwalk. It seemed the pre 1955 Holy Week Mass was observed. I loved it.Will this be celebrated this way now that Fr Cipolla is no longer Pastor? If not, will it be at St Cyril and Methodius in Bridgeport? I do not wish to ask the parishes directly since I fear this may be controversial ie 1962 Missal alone. Thank you so much!
Jim Gavin

Stuart Chessman said in March 12th, 2019 at 10:13 am

We asked and got this reply “Our response to you is our Lord’s response to the fledgling Apostles in the first chapter of the Gospel of John: ‘ Venite et Videre.’ Come and See, and we suspect that you shall not be disappointed.”

Nana1555 said in March 13th, 2021 at 1:19 am

Praised be to God — with all the beauty and reverence we can offer. How do I subscribe? Anne Tilly. In Georgia

Stuart Chessman said in March 13th, 2021 at 11:41 am

We could put you on our email list. But our emails focus on Masses in the New York area. BTW, do you know of a solid Catholic Church in Augusta, GA?

rosam9666 said in March 15th, 2021 at 9:46 pm

Would like to know is there is a Latin Mass anywhere in Augusta, GA.

rosam9666 said in March 15th, 2021 at 9:46 pm

Would like to know is there is a Latin Mass anywhere in Hephzibah , GA.

Stuart Chessman said in March 16th, 2021 at 11:03 pm

As a conincidence, there is a Traditional Mass starting this Sunday in Augusta,Georgia:
1:00 pm Sunday March 21 ( Passion Sunday)

Most Holy Trinity

720 Telfair Street

Augusta Ga 30901

(706) 722-4944

But I don’t know anything about Hephzibah, GA.

Joseph T. Bonanno said in November 11th, 2021 at 12:52 pm