6 users responded in this post

Subscribe to this post comment rss or trackback url
John Cruz said in February 28th, 2010 at 7:28 am

Is this course for absolute beginners? Do you have to know how to read chant notes? My Church Latin pronunciation is passable but I have no background whatsoever in music/ singing. What materials will we be working with? How long is each session?

Thanks,

John Cruz said in February 28th, 2010 at 7:28 am

Thanks,

John Cruz said in February 28th, 2010 at 7:28 am

Thanks,

Stuart Chessman said in February 28th, 2010 at 3:08 pm

John, Thank you for your interest in the chant course. The course is being organized by the Sacred Heart Confraternity, so anyone who has questions should direct them to the Confraternity's email address: info@sacredheartconfraternity.org
I encourage you to attend. David Hughes is an excellent teacher and choir director. It should be worthwhile.

Stuart Chessman said in February 28th, 2010 at 3:08 pm