6 users responded in this post

Subscribe to this post comment rss or trackback url
Matthew said in April 5th, 2010 at 1:18 pm

Is this parish welcoming to non-Russian-speaking Latin visitors?

Matthew said in April 5th, 2010 at 1:18 pm

Is this parish welcoming to non-Russian-speaking Latin visitors?

Matthew said in April 5th, 2010 at 1:18 pm

Is this parish welcoming to non-Russian-speaking Latin visitors?

I. J. said in April 5th, 2010 at 9:51 pm

"Is this parish welcoming to non-Russian-speaking Latin visitors?"

As a non-Russian parishioner of several years' standing, I can say that the answer is definitely yes. If you're inclined to visit, you will find a very hospitable community; I should also note that the liturgy mixes a great deal of English with Church Slavonic, so you should be able to understand enough of what's going on to follow along without difficulty.

I. J. said in April 5th, 2010 at 9:51 pm

"Is this parish welcoming to non-Russian-speaking Latin visitors?"

I. J. said in April 5th, 2010 at 9:51 pm

"Is this parish welcoming to non-Russian-speaking Latin visitors?"