1. MORNING LOW MASSES DURING LENT – This is a reminder that Holy Innocents will have a morning Low Mass at 8AM from Monday through Friday during the holy season of Lent.
The goal is to make it easier for more parishioners to attend the traditional Mass daily during the holy season of Lent (as a good spiritual preparation for Holy Week and Easter), especially those who are not able to attend the 6PM Mass.
2. TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 28 – SHROVE TUESDAY – On Tuesday, February 28, after the 6PM Mass, there will be a Holy Hour in honor of the Holy Face of Jesus to make reparation for the sins committed during carnival time.
3. WEDNESDAY, MARCH 1 – This coming, Wednesday, March 1, will be Ash Wednesday. There will be two traditional Masses at Holy Innocents: 8AM & 6PM.
4. THURSDAY, MARCH 2 – This coming Thursday, March 2, will be the first Thursday of the month. The 6PM Mass will be a Sung Votive Mass Jesus High & Eternal Priest.
5. FRIDAY, MARCH 3 – FIRST FRIDAY – ALL NIGHT VIGIL – Friday, March 3, will be the first Friday of the month. The 6PM Mass will be a Sung Votive Mass of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus. After the Mass, the first Friday all-night Vigil will continue throughout the night and conclude with a Low Mass at 5AM.
6. SATURDAY, MARCH 4 – Saturday, March 4, will be the first Saturday of the month. The 1PM Mass will be a Sung Votive Mass of the Immaculate Heart of Mary. After the Mass, the first Saturday devotions (Exposition of the Bl. Sacrament, recitation of the Holy Rosary, Fatima devotions, etc.) will take place.
7. 40 DAYS FOR LIFE – Holy Innocents commitment for the Forty Days for Life is Saturday, March 4, from 8AM to 8PM. It will be at 26 Bleecker Street (Planned Parenthood).
Although this is our commitment date, we can visit 26 Bleecker Street at any time and pray for the unborn, their mothers and the staff of Planned Parenthood.
9. THE WAY OF THE CROSS – The devotion of the Stations of the Cross will be prayed each Friday of Lent beginning at 12:45PM (in between the 12:15 and 1:15PM Masses) and also following the 6PM traditional Mass.