9 users responded in this post

Subscribe to this post comment rss or trackback url
User Gravatar
DEACON said in May 17th, 2011 at 1:57 pm

I am intersted in knowing where the Catholic Artist Society is located — please give my regards to fr.Rutler — I have served many of his masses at St.Agnes when he was there —
God Bless
Bernie Deschler,dcn

User Gravatar
Bob said in May 17th, 2011 at 8:32 pm

Any idea where we can get high-res versions of those pictures? Thanks.

User Gravatar
xathar said in May 18th, 2011 at 7:24 am

Why didn’t this occur at St. Malachy’s, the Actors’ Chapel?

User Gravatar
Catherine Dupuy said in May 18th, 2011 at 11:52 am

I truly pray and wish I could have attended this extradinary Mass. I was blessed to attend all of the Easter week services and hold them dearly in my heart. I was raised as a child with Latin Masses and they remain very special in my heart. I thoroughly enjoy attending whenever possible Fr. Rutler’s Masses in the magnificant Church of Our Savior. I thank God and Our Blessed Mother for all Fr. Rutler has done for my son, Troy Dupuy. My prayers are always answered there and a Holy feeling remains within me. Magnificant pictures. My sincerest thanks. Catherine Dupuy

User Gravatar
Solemne Misa en New York « Una Voce Cordoba said in May 18th, 2011 at 5:45 pm

[…] The Society of St. Hugh of Cluny publica imágenes de la Solemne Misa usus antiquior llevada a cabo el pasado 15 de mayo en la Iglesia Iglesia de Nuestro Salvador en New York (EEUU). Ofició el p. George Rutler (parroco), como diácono el p. Michael Barone y como subdiácono el p. Joseph Koterski, SJ. La ceremonia se llevó a cabo ante una gran asistencia de fieles. La Misa fue organizada por la Sociedad de Artistas Católicos. […]

User Gravatar
Mrs C said in May 21st, 2011 at 11:53 am
User Gravatar
Bob said in May 24th, 2011 at 7:32 pm

Thanks for the higher-res link!

User Gravatar
Mrs C said in May 26th, 2011 at 7:27 am

CAS is located in NYC – and why would it be in the actor’s chapel? The mass was for artists – and not just actors!